TODAY WE FOCUS ATTENTION ON THE NEW EL760 EXCELLENCE WHICH IS AVAILABLE TO SEWERS WHO DESIRE THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND NEW, UPDATED FEATURES.
See what 70 years of superior craftsmanship has forged in the Elna eXcellence™ 760.
You’ll have your choice of hundreds of stitches (272 to be exact) that sew effortlessly through any fabric and the patented Integrated Adjustable Feeding system™ that make quilting smoother than ever. And with a 9mm stitch width and a spacious 11” + to the right of the needle, you’ll be able to try things you never have before.
Your sewing is your indulgence, make it more decadent with eXcellence™.
Other great points to note about this model:
- 11 buttonholes
- 3 fonts of alphabets
- 1000 stitches per minute
- Touch panel/jog dial selection
- Multi-language – offering 16 languages
- 7 point Superior Feed dog system including 2 advance feed dogs which “grab” fabric & feed it backwards – no need for stoppie/starties with this machine!
- Convenient feed dog drop level on right hand side of the machine
- Automatic thread cutter – once you have used this feature you will never go back to a machine without auto thread cutter!
- Remote Thread cutting port – for use with Optional Accessory: Remote Thread cutter (available soon)
- Knee lifter
- One Step Needle plate conversion – this is SO wonderful…..you gotta see it at your local Elna dealer today!
- Speed Control slider bar – speed up or slow down is as easy as can be.
- Start/stop button – use this for “foot-free” sewing or alternatively use the Foot control pedal. My choice is Stop/start button every day of the week!
- Needle up/down – I could not contemplate using a sewing machine without this feature!
- Auto Lock Button – so very handy to ensure those threads don’t unravel. No reverse sewing/back stitching necessary though I can do that too if I choose.
- Reverse button – see above
- Mirror image function setting – Oh I like this feature as I am often wanting to switch the orientation of my decorative stitches.
- My Personal setting function – adjust stitch settings to suit your personal needs and save these so that the machine defaults to your settings each time you select that stitch. can be erased later if desired.
- There is a lovely manual CLOTH GUIDE for easy & accurate seam allowances, hems and much more.